The Unlimited Social Media Currency
- By Wingnut Social
- August 20, 2018
- Social Media Marketing
Growing your presence on social media is important if you’d like to acquire new clients through your online advertising efforts. A comprehensive strategy built with paid and organic efforts is a strong way to chase your goal of increasing brand awareness and acquiring clients.
While paid efforts will increase your reach to new audiences, it is not the only way to do so.
Organic efforts are free and are the key to humanizing your business to potential clients and building genuine connections. These efforts consist of likes, comments, direct messages, participation in Facebook groups, and using hashtags. While they are time-consuming, they are free and will help your business reach new audiences and build a genuine following.
Interested in learning more about organic efforts? Hop on over HERE.
- Social Media Holidays
Have you heard about National Siblings Day or National Day of Encouragement? These are referred…
- Use Your Voice on Social Media
Posting with your reputation in mind...Social media is a space to start and join conversations.…
- Managing Social Media During COVID-19
Don't know what to say on your business social media accounts during this outbreak? We answer…
Let go and let Wingnut.
- How to Use Pinterest for Your Interior Design Business
- The Best Interior Design Instagram Accounts to Follow (2022)
- Why Interior Designers Need Instagram
- SEO for Interior Designers: Why You Need Ongoing SEO
- Instagram for Architects: How Instagram Can Deliver Results for Your Business
- Why Blog Posts Are So Important for Your Interior Design Business and SEO
- The Best Interior Design Podcasts
- SEO and PPC: How Can They Help Your Interior Design Business?
- 5 Social Media Marketing Tips for Interior Designers
- Marketing Budget For Your Interior Design Business: What You Should Know