Use Your Voice on Social Media
However, there are a few things to keep in mind before publishing a post or comments:
- Are you okay with everyone seeing this opinion?
- How could your comment reflect negatively on you?
- How could your comment impact your business?
- What will happen if your comment resurfaces in the future (1 year, 5 years, or 10 years)?
- Is your comment adding to the conversation or just causing disruption?
Running your comment or post through this filter can prevent negativity and will allow you to revise your thoughts before pressing “publish.” If you’re still on the fence after asking yourself these questions, our advice is to defer to a social media expert or simply resist publishing something that may damage your reputation.
Let go and let Wingnut.
- Why Blog Posts Are So Important for Your Interior Design Business and SEO
- The Best Interior Design Podcasts to Spark Your Creativity
- SEO and PPC: How Can They Help Your Interior Design Business?
- 5 Social Media Marketing Tips for Interior Designers
- Marketing Budget For Your Interior Design Business: What You Should Know