SEO for To-the-Trade Home Furnishings
What We Know: Precision is vital.
Your target is specific and showing up for mass audiences won’t make much of an impact.
We also know that reaching designers—not consumers—looking for what you do takes time and you have a business to run. Let us help.
Good SEO will make sure you are supremely visible to your industry audience. When you work within the trade, getting through the noise to show up for interior designers and industry professionals can be an absolute game-changer.
How We’ll Help You Succeed: Tailored strategy.
You aren’t a generic big box store, you deserve a team with locally-sourced, hand-crafted industry expertise.
We’ll get behind the scenes and optimize everything. Are those luxurious high-res images causing your page to load in slow motion? Not anymore. Is your keyword-specific metadata leaving you in a sea of consumers? Consider your industry professional net cast.
We have a deep knowledge of both digital marketing and the design world—you won’t find this level of specialty anywhere else.
And—most importantly—we have the time to invest in your SEO so you can stay focused on what you do best.
Let’s get specific.
Depending on the package and your needs, our services include a mix of:
- Audit and Strategy
- Google Business Profile Optimization and Content Creation
- On-Page Optimization—Optimizing your current website pages to help them rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines
- Link Building—Building out in-content, contextual links to your site to boost your site’s domain authority to rank higher in search results
- Blogging—Creating new content that ranks well on search engines and meets your visitors’ search intent.
- Analytics and Tracking
- Technical SEO Maintenance—Making sure everything on your site is structured optimally so that Google can crawl and index your site more easily
- On-Going Strategy—To help you consistently rank ahead of your competitors