Inactive Social Media Accounts & What to do with Them
We’ve all been there… You’ve literally taken a bite that is way bigger than you can chew at the dinner table. Now it seems like no matter what you do, things will get awkward. Sure, you can abort the situation and pretend it never happened, but there will always be that one person looking at you.
The same thing goes for your inactive social media accounts.
Did you once set out to conquer every social media channel out there, and then forgot what your Instagram handle was or that you even had a Twitter account? Don’t sweat it.
While you may have the urge to press delete and wipe your hands clean of this situation, we urge you to remember that one person looking at you at the dinner table. This person may have one equivalent, or ten, actively searching on that one social media channel you just couldn’t keep up with. If you were to delete your account, they would no longer be able to find the latest and greatest message you’d like to share with the world. Don’t lose this opportunity to connect with this person (and potential client) by redirecting them to your website or a social media account you are active on.
Having a strategic presence on a channel where you may not be so active is better than no presence at all.
Step away from that delete button. Simply, create a post and pin it to the top of your page and/or update your bio to increase your chances of retaining that interested social media fan.
Need a helping hand to bring that inactive page back to life or managing the accounts that mean the most for you and you followers? We’ve got you covered.
- Social Media Holidays
Have you heard about National Siblings Day or National Day of Encouragement? These are referred…
- Use Your Voice on Social Media
Posting with your reputation in mind...Social media is a space to start and join conversations.…
- The Unlimited Social Media Currency
You’re swimming in social media currency, and you may not even know it...
Let go and let Wingnut.
- The Best Interior Design Instagram Accounts to Follow (2022)
- Why Interior Designers Need Instagram
- SEO for Interior Designers: Why You Need Ongoing SEO
- Instagram for Architects: How Instagram Can Deliver Results for Your Business
- Why Blog Posts Are So Important for Your Interior Design Business and SEO
- The Best Interior Design Podcasts
- SEO and PPC: How Can They Help Your Interior Design Business?
- 5 Social Media Marketing Tips for Interior Designers
- Marketing Budget For Your Interior Design Business: What You Should Know