Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Audit
Our SEO audit is your first step in getting your website’s health back on track so that you can start ranking on Google and getting highly-desirable organic traffic.
Not only will we run a technical audit reporting all of the current issues on your site, our SEO experts will manually go into the back end of your website, observe all areas of your site that computer programs can’t assess, and put all that technical jargon into digestible, easy-to-understand terms.
What You’re Getting:
- A technical report including:
- Site errors, warnings, and notices addressing key issues like duplicate meta descriptions, missing headers, low word count, broken internal/external links, and more
- Organic search keywords and competitors
- Backlinks and referring domains
- A written SEO audit document including individualized assessments and recommendations for your site including:
- Summary of your technical report
- Site structure (organization and URL structure)
- On-page SEO (headers and metadata)
- Content (main pages and blogs)
- Keywords and ranking (keywords you already rank for plus new keywords to incorporate)
- A one-hour follow-up consultation where we answer any questions that you have about implementing your SEO audit